7/15/12

Colin+Kylie | belle plaine reception photographer

Kylie and Colin were referred to me by Daniel and Christie, whose lovely sunset ceremony I shot last summer. The moment I met Kylie and Colin I knew I would absolutely love them and their sweet garden reception. The two were married in Texas, but wanted to have a reception in Kansas for their friends and family here. The reception was held at the Bartlett Arboretum in Belle Plaine, and it was every bit as beautiful as I anticipated. Yes, the setting, decorations and refreshments were all delightful, but what made this event so special was the hearts of the people behind it.
And Colin and Kylie have beautiful hearts. Not only hearts full of love and commitment for each other, but hearts of love for God that overflows into service to others. Watching the love they showed to their family and friends was a great blessing. It seemed that the event was not about themselves, but about sharing the joy of togetherness and displaying the greatness of God. These two have many happy years ahead of them filled with joyful ministry.
Thanks for letting me be a part of your day, you two! And God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment